Irrespective of the Covid-19 pandemic, the kids are still kids. They have their dental problems which require immediate solutions. One such issue is dental trouble. You might be wondering if it is safe if the child accompanies you to the dental clinic in Albany GA?
The Worries And Concerns:
Many parents are either anxious or worried about the safety of their child seeking dental care since Covid-19 is making a strong comeback. With second thoughts and neglect of dental care, the issues can lead to a serious situation.
Is It Secure Enough To Visit The Kids' Dentist?
With the majority of the dental practices being open in Albany, GA most of the dental practices are taking efforts to ensure that patients who walk in and out of the clinic have a safe and comfortable experience. The pediatric dentistry run by Dr. Jeannette M. Pope Ozimba DDS is no exception. However, you will notice some differences inside the clinic, including:
Protective Gear And Equipment:
- Our dentists and other staff members will be wearing protective gear (PPE).
- This includes protective suits, N-95 masks, gloves, glasses and face shields as well as gowns.
- Once the patients are treated at Jeannette M. Pope Ozimba DDS Pediatric Dentistry all the PPE suits are discarded safely.
- All patients who enter into the clinic including the kids and the parent or guardian are advised to wear the mask at all times.
Social Distancing and Limited Appointments
- The protocols laid down by ADA state that social distancing practices must be followed inside and outside the premises.
- A proper distance is maintained to minimize human interaction thereby minimizing the spread of infections.
- There are also constraints on the number of appointments in a day.
- All patients who enter the office will have thermal screening done.
- They must use the handstand sanitizers that are available in multiple spots inside the clinic.
- All common rooms like the waiting area, lounge are all emptied of objects. Newspapers, magazines, and toys have been removed to reduce the risk of spread of the virus.
- All patients fill in online forms rather than physical forms.
Visit Dr. Jeannette M. Pope Ozimba DDS Pediatric Dentistry:
At Jeannette M. Pope Ozimba DDS Pediatric Dentistry we provide utmost care and effort to offer your child the best-in-class dental care. Dr. Jeannette, who is the best kids dentist in Albany, puts the safety of your child as the first priority. If you live in Albany and are looking for a kids dental clinic Albany, visit Jeannette M. Pope Ozimba DDS Pediatric Dentistry.